Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
The day for the pre primary classes is designed to address the physical, cognitive, vital and social needs of children
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know
- Passport size Photographs.Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter's ID / Passport)
Payment of Fee
- Fees should be deposited monthly. Fees must be deposited by the 10th of the relevant month
- A late fee fine of Rs. 20 per day will be charged with effect from 11th to the last working day of the relevant month of the quarter
- If the fee is not paid by the last working day of the relevant month of the quarter the name of the student will be struck off the school rolls
- The School reserves the right to revise the fees as determined by the Schools Board of Management
- The fee revision will be linked with the national cost of living index and current inflation rates which may amount to an increase of 10-12% annually or more. The School Management can increase the transport fee with the increase in fuel rates
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
For More Information
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child's application to JIS and get you started on their path to success. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions
office or e-mail us.
Admission to JIS implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.